How the New Group Privacy Features Affect Public Alpha Testers
If you had previously made a group, you may want to edit the new privacy level setting.
On June 6th I released the latest version of Guildflow.
It features many improvements, with a major focus on:
- Drastically expanding the marketing website.
- A new group website template that is more organized and responsive.
- Improved group onboarding.
- Introduction to a privacy level for groups
- Adds a consent checkbox allowing members to choose if they wish to share their RSVP stats within the group.
I want to specifically mention the new privacy level as it has significant implications for the current alpha testers.
If you previously created a group, it has been marked
private. This means all members will have to sign in to view any aspect of the site.
To change this to
public visit the Group Settings in the Admin area, choose
Edit and then change the
Hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions.